A Stainless Steel Check Valve, Stainless Steel Non-Return Valve or One-way Valve is a Valve that normally allows fluid(liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction.
Stainless Steel Check Valve are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide application.
Such as Swing Check Valve(Threaded & Flanged), Spring Vertical Check Valve(Threaded & Flanged), H71 Wafer Disco Check Valve, H74 Single Door Check Valve, Y-type Threaded Check Valve, 3 Piece Threaded Check Valve and so on.
Stainless Steel Swing Check Valves 200WOG
Size: 1/4"to 3"(DN8-DN80)
Max Pressure: 200PSI
End connection: BS21(BSPT & BSP), ANSI B1.20.1(NPT), DIN259/2999,ISO 228
OEM is acceptable and manufactures special requirements according to your drawings.
ISO9001-2015,ISO14001-2015, CE & KC
Investment Casting Foundry-Wax Lost Technology
70 Sets (Still updating)
Pressure Testing Machine
1. How to make sure the raw material is real material which we need? Firstly, we have our own casting foundry. We control our products’ quality start from raw material. The proportion of fixed raw materials, professional operation process, and detection of spectrometer imported from Germany.
2. Can we laser marking our logo or others on the pipe fittings?
Yes, it is acceptable.
3. Can we require custom packaging, such as color boxes, etc?
Yes, certainly. It depends on how many quantities do you need. It also will increase the total cost.
4. Can we cast our logo on the valves or print the logo on the handle sheath cover?
Yes, the Casting logo on the valves, depends on quantities. Our suggestion is laser marking on it. Print the logo on the handle sheath cover, it is free to design for our customer.
5. Are samples available to be sent for free?
Almost Yes, it depends on the value of the products. There are thousands of our products with different products and sizes. You can contact us for a particular answer.