Max Pressure: 1000WOG
What is Thread Ball Valve?
Ball Valve is one type of quarter-turn valve, is quite literally a ball placed in a passageway through which fluid flows. The ball has a hole through it, by which the valve opens and closes. The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Such as 1pc Ball Valve, 2pc Ball Valve, 3pc Ball Valve, 3 Way Ball Valve, etc. This valve is generally installed horizontally. Threaded Ball Valve is the type of ball valve with a thread connection. In addition, there are flanged ball valves, butt-welded ball valves, and socket-welded ball valves.
Stainless Steel 2pc Threaded Ball Valve
- Size: 1/4"to 4"(DN8-DN100)-Full Bore
- Max Pressure: 1000WOG
- End connection: BS21(BSPT & BSP), ANSI B2.1(NPT), DIN259/2999,ISO 228
- Investment Casting Body
- Blow-out proof stem
- Operation: Manual(Lock Lever Handle Avaliable)
- Material: SS304(CF8,SUS304,1.4308),SS316(CF8M,SUS316,1.4408), SS304L,SS316L
- OEM is acceptable and manufactures special requirements according to your drawings.
|Certificates:||ISO9001-2015,ISO14001-2015, CE & KC|
|Casting:||Investment Casting Foundry-Wax Lost Technology|
|CNC Machine:||70 Sets (Still updating)|
|Pressure Testing Machine||4 Sets|