Ball Valve is one type of quarter-turn valve, is quite literally a ball placed in a passageway through which fluid flows. The ball has a hole through it, by which the valve opens and closes. The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Such as 1pc Ball Valve, 2pc Ball Valve, 3pc Ball Valve, 3 Way Ball Valve, etc. This valve is generally installed horizontally. Threaded Ball Valve is the type of ball valve with a thread connection. In addition, there are flanged ball valves, butt-welded ball valves, and socket-welded ball valves.
Stainless Steel 1pc Threaded Ball Valve
Size: 1/4"to 4"(DN8-DN100)-Reduced Bore
Max Pressure: 1000WOG
End connection: BS21(BSPT & BSP), ANSI B2.1(NPT), DIN259/2999,ISO 228
OEM is acceptable and manufactures special requirements according to your drawings.
ISO9001-2015,ISO14001-2015, CE & KC
Investment Casting Foundry-Wax Lost Technology
70 Sets (Still updating)
Pressure Testing Machine
Handle & Lock
1. How to make sure the raw material is real material which we need? Firstly, we have our own casting foundry. We control our products’ quality start from raw material. The proportion of fixed raw materials, professional operation process, and detection of spectrometer imported from Germany.
2. Can we laser marking our logo or others on the pipe fittings?
Yes, it is acceptable.
3. Can we require custom packaging, such as color boxes, etc?
Yes, certainly. It depends on how many quantities do you need. It also will increase the total cost.
4. Can we cast our logo on the valves or print the logo on the handle sheath cover?
Yes, the Casting logo on the valves, depends on quantities. Our suggestion is laser marking on it. Print the logo on the handle sheath cover, it is free to design for our customer.
5. Are samples available to be sent for free?
Almost Yes, it depends on the value of the products. There are thousands of our products with different products and sizes. You can contact us for a particular answer.